Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 61 | Superhero

Prompt: What would your superhero power of choice be? What would you do with your amazing super power? What would your super hero or super heroine name be? what would your costume be like?

Or if you wanted to become a super villain what would your name be? what would you abilities and ambitions be? Describe your secret liar where you make all your plans for world domination.


Annetta | My superhero power would be making people happy & giving them the right words at the right time. I would also love the ability to write people uplifting notes. People need joy & words that bring life. I'd be called the Joy Giver!

Stephanie | I wish my power was to do it all. There are so many things I want to do, but finding the time, energy, and sometimes money to do it all is impossible. I wish I would be the 'super mom', 'super wife', 'super friend', 'super chef', 'super gardener', 'super homemaker', 'super crafter', 'super photographer'. I with to do it all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10