Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 32 | Perfect Moment

Prompt: Tell me about a 'perfect moment' you have experienced. Where were you, who was there, what happened, how did you feel? How does it feel remembering this moment?






Stephanie | When I was in 5th grade my teacher sent me a postcard from her whale watching trip, I had no idea such a thing existed, I thought that was so cool. From that point on I had fantasized about going on my own trip. For my 30th birthday my friend took me on a whale watching tour. It was such an amazing experience, one I will never forget. Everything just lined up perfectly for our trip. We drove up to2.5 hours to Anacortes WA to the tour location. Usually a tour will see either a Humpback or Orca pod. We saw both pods plus a group of Dalls Porpoises that jumped the bow, it was incredible!! They were so close you could probably reach out and touch them if you wanted. I was so giddy, it was so amazing! They were so playful. I will cherish this memory for ever and am so thankful for my friend who made it all possible and shared this amazing day with me.

Annetta | My perfect moments are spent with my best friend. We love going to new places and exploring them. When I am with him I am at my happiest. For our 5th anniversary he took us to Santa Barbara & it was just him and I for four beautiful days, the perfect moments! Our anniversary trips are some of my favorite moments and the most perfect moments spent. They are romantic, adventurous, beautiful & full of so much love and memories. I love being a mom, but my kids will grow up & leave. My best friend stays with me through life!




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10