Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 28 | Song

Prompt: Pick a song, a favorite or completely at random and use a line of lyrics as a title of a short story. Write about whatever the lyrics bring to mind.

*We changed to: pick a song that has meaning to us and share in an artistic way*



Stephanie | Set Me As A Seal. I absolutely love this song. I had never heard of it until I was in my high school choir. Once you reached chamber choir level you were allowed to sing it. Not only is this a beautiful song, it reminds me of being in choir. Its the only place where I felt apart of something. I was an outsider, but we all have to be 'one' when we sang. I had my place and I belonged regardless of my social standing out side that room. Choir literally saved my life, I would not be here today is I hadn't been in this class. It was my happy place in my dark and depressed life. During that 90 minute class all of my troubles vanished and I could ,make beautiful music with others. I am so thankful I decided to take choir in high school and all the opportunities that came with it.



Annetta | The song that I chose was 'Happy' by Secrets in Stereo. Before getting to this project I was working on my sons birthday video. For that video and the song that fits our life I picked 'Happy'. We generally do not have happy moments and today was a great day to prove that, but instead we choose to be happy. I also am at my happiest when I'm with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10