Sunday, September 22, 2019

Week 38 | Fanny Granny + Flying Dutchman

Week 38 | Fanny Granny + Flying Dutchman






Annetta | This square isn't really called Fanny Granny. I actually don't know what its true name is as I just found this pattern on Pinterest with no name attached to it. The original pattern is different as well, but it ended up having too many stitches. I had to modify the last two rows of this pattern to equal out the 22 stitches that I have on my other squares. I love this pattern because it's so unique. I do wonder if it matches the other squares though. I only managed to make two today and need to finish the other two later.

Favorite moment of the week: My favorite moment of this week was spending time with my momma. Last time she was in town was a year ago and she has been missed. This past week so walked about 3 miles a day and have hopped about town enjoying each others company. She is only staying for a month and not her usual 3 months so I am soaking every minute I get to spend with her.

Stephanie | I really, really REALLY am not liking Flying Geese. They just will not sew up right for me. I don't get it. I was getting so mad at these today that I don't know if I will ever sew one again! Ugh, I don't get why I struggle so much with these. I do like the color combo, so I guess that's something right?!

Favorite moment of the week: My girls painted these cute flower pots and planted succulents in them today at church (see pic), what a fun surprise! I also got to have a coffee date with a friend and talk about some fun changes that we are working on to revamp our church, and I also got to talk with someone I haven't talked to in years!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10