Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 287 | A Special Person

Prompt: Tell me as much as you can about a special person to you who has passed away. What did they enjoy doing? Where did they work? What did they teach you? How did they make you feel? Add a photo if you can.


Stephanie | My hubby's granny passed away earlier this year. I didn't know her very well, but I am thankful for the time I spent writing her while my hubby was deployed. She was so sweet and adorable, she loved her colorful jewelry. I am still learning things about her, she loved to fish, that was her favorite hobby, and going camping. She had a farm many years ago and raised 6 children. She loved to write and wrote many poems, the one I used in my journal is from 1937, she even won the Golden Poet Award in 1985. When I first met her, she hugged me and said to my husband "she is cute!". It was sad to hear of her passing, but we were comforted knowing she had a full and wonderful life loved by so many.

Annetta | I miss three amazing people that went to heaven at the same time. I am reminded of so many memories, but there are moments that's its too painful that they are not here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10