Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 177 | A Better Place

Prompt : How would you like to make the world a better place?


Stephanie | I like when people are grateful for the things I do and encourage me and praise my efforts. I will try harder to show the same to people especially those I don't know. We live in a world where people are very critical of each other and especially of ourselves. I think the world would be a better place if people felt encouraged and supported. I know for me it makes a huge difference if I feel encouraged and supported.  

Annetta | It is often said that you can change the world one person at a time or be the change you want to see. I agree as I know to make a difference it all starts with me. I believe that this world is so full of darkness, you see it on the news, the movies we watch and the dames we play. I try to bring some light into the world through my camera. I believe that the world needs to see more beauty, as beauty is light and evil is dark. I try to be the light in other ways as well from loving better, showing grace and not judging, all things I stumble at, but an working through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10