Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Day 161 | 5 Things

Prompt: List 5 interesting things about yourself.





Annetta | 1. I was born in Estonia
               2. I do not like chocolate
               3. I as the un-coolest in school (seriously got made fun of)
               4. I'm a very messy person in a pretty way
               5. My husband and I dated 2 months before getting engaged, but knew each other for a few      
                   years.

Stephanie |
1. I can pick out a Beatles song anywhere, even in the loudest place, and usually on the first note.
2. I have to have the toilet paper roll going over, not under. I will change it if its not, even at  peoples houses.
3. I have an obsession with office supplies and I must look at them when I see them.
4. I didn't start pursuing my creative dreams until I was in my late 20's. I didn't even have creative dreams until my late 20's.
5. I have a huge fear of spiders which causes me to "freak out", some friends and family members are amused by my reaction to seeing a spider.



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10