Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day 170 | For Free

Prompt: If money was no concern, what job would you do for free and why?


Stephanie | If money was no concern I would wish to be a professional vacation photographer. If I had unlimited amounts on money I would offer my services to travel all around the world and take photographs of the beautiful scenery and what ever else I found interesting. I would let people use my photos to promote their business and location. I really just want to travel and take pictures. 

Annetta | I'm pretty much doing what I really want to be doing. I'm a photographer, an artist, I get to cross stitch,  design, travel. The question for me is if I wasn't limited in skill what would I be doing. Now that I am writing this I would LOVE to go to all the amazing workshops that happen all around the world. I already do what I love pretty much for free as I do it because I love to do it. I would love to go to workshops for what I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10