Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 58 | Experiences

Prompt: Make a list of all the things you want to do, try and experience that you would find scary and challenging at the time, but would feel amazing after you have conquered them.

Such as cage dived with a great white shark, bungee jumped, held a tarantula spider or snake, solo dined in a busy restaurant, sang at a karaoke bar, etc.

Ignore any money or logistic limitations; just write down your dream list in no particular order.



Stephanie | Move to another country, ride the Seattle ferris wheel, sky dive, teach a class, open my own photo studio. More to come I as think of them.

Annetta | Something that I would find both challenging and scary, but in the end I know would be rewarding and amazing after is having a second child. I haven't wrapped by mind around the horrors that I went through during my labor or maybe I have and that's why the thought of going into labor makes me go white. It's something that I cannot think about or analyze because if I do, I just might only have one child, its something that I need to let go and let God take over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10