Sunday, April 19, 2015

Week 16 | Where You Create

Prompt: Sketch items from your desk or where you create.



Stephanie | My desk space is a long work bench from Ikea. I haven't used it much lately to create but it is still pretty, I love all my new paintings hanging right above. My sketch is a little wonky but simple and cute. I really like it. My other creative was a sloppy sunflower sketch which hanging out at the park with Annetta. We had another short visit, but we enjoyed the sunshine and let the kiddos play on the playground. 

Annetta | I don't really have a place where I create anymore since I've packed up my studio and sold most of my collected treasures from over the years. I planned on doing a nicer version of 'where I create' along with a quick sketch. I ended up only having the quick sketch so I'm sticking with it. I didn't spend much time sketching this week, but I did manage to sketch a few other things as well. For my quick sketch I sketched the table where I do my computer work for now. For my other creative I learned to use my mother's knitting machine and had knitted a few practice swatches, even a blanket. I'm kinda loving the knitting machine as I've never really picked up the art of knitting, but have always wanted to.





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10